- Title: Grenada Landuse map (BGS)
Landuse map generated by Colm J Jordan and Stephen Grebby (British Geological Survey, Natural Environment Research Council) from Pleiades images from 2014...
- Publication Date: April 1, 2016, 7:39 a.m.
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: land cover BGS classification Grenada landuse
- Category: Environment
- Regions: Grenada
- Owner: grenada
- Point of Contact: grenada
For the EoWorld 2 project (ESA-Wold Bank) as contribution to CHARIM project (www.charim.net)
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 2014 - Jan. 10, 2015
- Data Quality: Legend units 1=Nutmeg and mixed woody agriculture (e.g. cacao, coconut, banana) 2= Pastures, cultivated land and herbaceous agriculture 3= Drought Deciduous open woodland 4= Deciduous, coastal Evergreen and mixed forest or shrubland 5= Semi-deciduous forest 6= Evergreen and seasonal Evergreen forest 7= Elfin and Sierra Palm tall cloud forest 8= Bare ground (e.g. sand, rock) 9 =Water 10 = Buildings 11 = Roads and other built-up surfaces (e.g. concrete, asphalt) 12 = Golf course 13= Wetland 14 =Mangrove 15 = Quarry 16 = Seaports 17 = Airports 18 = Landfill site 19 = Abandoned_quarry
- Supplemental Information:
- Spatial Representation Type: grid data is used to represent geographic data